Forum loading endlessly in mobile app

Problem description:
The Replit mobile app does not load, it just shows and infinite loop of loading. Maybe it’s because they are adding back the back button for the forum on the mobile app?
It also showed some Cloudfare verification thing yesterday. Didn’t load after that.
Btw, I’m using the web version now.

Expected behavior:
Forum should load.

Actual behavior:
It is in an infinite loading screen. The loading sign spins forever.

Steps to reproduce:
Go to mobile app. Account > Forum

Bug appears at this link:

A helpful screenshot:

Yes, a very helpful screenshot…

Browser: NA
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank): Android
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA: NA
Plan (Free, Hacker, Pro Plan): Free

I cant repro this on an iPhone 14 IOS 17.0.3 App version 2.56.2

All,

Please make sure that you are using the newest version of the App and restart. Please let us know if you have any further issues. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @AdamElchert3 !
I have some updates. This is what I believe:
Related to the problem of entering a repl to get a redirect to login in Google then not working once logged in on mobile, I believe the issue comes when the app shows you are logged in, but the server doesn’t realise ut. As such, today, i logged out and logged back in on the mobile app before being finally able to use the forum.
P.S. After updating Replit, when I when to the forum, it showed some Cloudfare verification before showing a screen with an Andriod logo saying err_too_many_requests_ or something.

Nate,

If you get the issue with Cloudflare again, please open a new ticket and let us know. Thanks!

1 Like

The error doesn’t show anymore, but if I go into anything else, say AMC (another forum), it just doesn’t load. Neither does the Discourse Meta.
Maybe it’s Replit.