Forever load on Deployments

Problem description: When I open Deployments on a Replit it only flashes the Deployment screen and loads forever

Expected behavior: I would probably expect it to stay on Deployments-

Actual behavior: It flashes the screen and loads, and does not stop.

Steps to reproduce: Well, all of them are on Python, so maybe create a Python Repl and then click Deployments?

Bug appears at this link: https://replit.com/@3OpenEyes/To-Do

Browser: Google Chrome
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank): Chromebook- Computer
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA: N/A (web ver)
Plan (Free, Hacker, Pro Plan): Free

@anon73958128 Welcome and thank you for sharing this issue.

I am not able to reproduce this on my account, but if you refresh the page when it is flashing/loading, does it immediately load the page successfully? I am wondering if this is a workaround for the time being.

If I reload it while it is loading, it flashes again for about a second. It then proceeds to load, but the window when it’s flashing is long enough to close it, and when I do, it returns to normal, but I still can’t click a deployment option.

Thank you @anon73958128 . I’m going to collaborate internally and get some insight.

I did notice you have a “privacy” student account with limited functionality. This is usually an account that teachers create for you. If you have time (just for testing purposes), I’m curious if you have this problem on a new Replit account.

1 Like

I did test it, and it seems to work better than it does on the school account. Also, thank you for responding to this bug post :slight_smile:

@anon73958128 I have an update for you on this issue that it should now be resolved. Please feel free to verify the fix at your earliest convenience.

I was able to do a refresh on my test account and see the fix applied without additional steps. However, if the fix is not readily apparent, I recommend logging out of Replit and clearing the browser cache.

3 Likes

It is working now, thank you SO Much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.