Flask application from development to production

Hi, my Flask application has always the following warning in the console output when I run it:

2024-02-27 18:07:11,642 - werkzeug - INFO - WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead.
 * Running on all addresses (0.0.0.0)

Weeks ago I remember I found a video from the youtube replit channel, but I’m not finding it now

Does someone know how to modify the code to use a production WSGI server instead?
Thanks in advance

IIRC, the template was modified for flask Repls so that they used a WSGI server in deployments automatically, perhaps just try deploying? If not, try porting your code to a new Repl.

3 Likes

I deployed the code and in the logs there is still the warning:

2024-02-28 23:33:28,585 - werkzeug - INFO - e[31me[1mWARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead.e[0m

I’m talking about the situation described in this thread: Is it really OK to ignore the Flask production warning?
It’s not about another repl. I just read that thread and someone suggest to ignore the warning. Anyway if there is an easy way to make the code of my bot I provided earlier more secure using a production WSGI server instead, I would like to implement in my code

As I said, they modified the template:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.