FireWalled Replit Password Resets

Hi Forum,

The school I teach at uses the firewalled version of replit and has the normal replit url blocked however we are running into an issue.

When students reset their password via the email reminder system the link for the reset directs them to the reset page with normal url which is blocked not the firealledreplit url that is unblocked.

Is there a way I can for replit to use the firewalled replit links for password resets? (we previously used the normal url but moved to firewalledreplit after safegurding concerns.)

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

Welcome to Ask! Have you tried going to firewalledreplit.com/forgot? If you are getting emails you could try changing replit.com in the URL to firewalledreplit.com and see if the reset still works.

1 Like

Thanks, this would be the url they would be using as the normal one is blocked. I did suggest that to the other teachers but sometimes we have full classes needing resets and this would be a bit of an issue.

1 Like

Hey @wsmith2!

Thank you for reporting this. I was able to reproduce this and have flagged this to the engineering teem. I will let you know if I have any updates!

1 Like

Hey @wsmith2!

We have recently released a fix for this issue. If you are still seeing issues, please do let us know!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.