Find phone number location

Question:

Repl link:

code snippet
``` print("hello")

Please fill out the form how it is laid out. For the question please put what you are asking help for. For the Repl link please put the link to your Repl (e.x replit.com/@(your username)/<name of Repl> if there are spaces in the name use dashes: - ) for the code snippet and extra code you want to show, put the code you currently have in there inside the backticks ` (usually below the tilda: ~ ) and same goes for extra code as well, please use this anytime you are showing code (Three backticks is for a code block, one backtick is for single code lines) . Right next to the first line of backticks put the name of your language (e.x python, java, make sure it is all lower case ) Hope this helps :grinning:!

2 Likes

@VeerababuGiraja Could you please elaborate on what you’re trying to accomplish: what language are you using?, what are you using this for?, is it a school assignment?, etc.

1 Like

To find phone number location, you can map the area code of a phone number with a city using probably an already existing table. Phone numbers follow this format xxx-xxx-xxxx where the 1st 3 x’s are you area code. For example, my phone starts with a 650 which means I live somewhere near San Francisco

1 Like

What if the user is not in the US (like me)?

2 Likes

There should be a country code ahead of it too, for example, +1 is US while +44 for Britain

4 Likes