Feedback on new Replit UI

They updated it today, you can now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me it’s the uncomfortably large output and small desc. The only way I could see this being useful is for large CSS sizes but even then you can just copy paste the link :confused:

2 Likes

where is the fullscreen button?

sorry, I ment the new UI.

It’s been a while that I’ve had this now and I still haven’t gotten used to it, I’m not sure if I like it any better…

1 Like

Well, that’s gone now. :cry:

Yeah, it seems odd that replit would remove a feature thet some repls use (I mean that some repls are designed to use fullscreen)

2 Likes

Despite our protests, the Replit team has ignored us and made the new UI official as of this morning. Just refresh your page to see the new horrors. Luckily a hardworking team led by PikachuB2005 and bigminiboss is working on a Replit remake which will address these issues.

2 Likes

Please vote on the feature request now as now we have to undo this.

2 Likes

ummmmm. the repllit UI hasen’t changed for me

Yeah a handful of people got lucky.

bigminiboss isn’t writing any of it, he was just the one hosting it =P

I mean come on let’s not tell people that

Well then you need to start saying I am leading it too bc I am in the repl :wink: I totally didn’t just go in there, and mess around with css lmao

Did you mean drive me insane? It was fine without the css before, and (honestly) I really didn’t like how it looked with it.

Bro it was FIRE.css and your name is FIREpup650

Eh, still doesn’t mean I have to like it. (Also if it was a repl, you could have just provided the link to the css sheet in the page rather than pasting the whole sheet in the repl, but that’s another matter.) (Also also, It was partally from the glaring difference between what it was and fire.css)

@Firepup650 @JayAySeaOhBee14 Please stay on topic

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.