Features for Teachers: New stuff coming to the Replit Workspace Soon

Hello Educators!

It’s the start of a new year and just as you’re getting to learn a bunch of new names, and start setting your high expectations for the year you’ll also be seeing some really helpful changes rolling out to the Replit workspace to improve your experience.

I’ve made a quick video to show them all off - seriously they’re great, and stay tuned until the end as I’ve saved the game-changing feature improvement until last.

Roll out has already begun and you’ll start seeing most of these if you’re an explorer really soon.

We’d love to know what you do with them!

David @ Replit
Teacher + Community Success

3 Likes

Replit development team never fails to surprise us :slight_smile: :+1:
And Cool intro explanation @DavidAtReplit

Hi @DavidAtReplit I use this for explaining how code in program work step by step or you can say how the real flow of code is working take a look here

As you can see its on other site called Python Tutor Would it be possible to add feature similar to this in replit ??

Gif For Same : you can see red and light green arrows as they rotate in loop till condition is true. As well as output with each loop count and variables getting refreshed with each increment.

This is a program for multiplication table

Line 1 Code # Multiplication table (from 1 to 10) in Python
Line 2
Line 3 num = 12
Line 4
Line 5 # To take input from the user
Line 6 # num = int(input("Display multiplication table of? "))
Line 7
Line 8 # Iterate 10 times from i = 1 to 10
Line 9 for i in range(1, 11):
Line 10 print(num, ‘x’, i, ‘=’, num*i)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)
Note Open Image In New Tab For Clear Viewing

@IanAtCSTeach What you think about this ??

It’s not something we’ve got at the moment, but you can submit it as a feature request to us by clicking on the hamburger button, popping to the bottom to click the question mark

CleanShot 2022-08-18 at 15.11.04
then selecting ‘Share feedback’

CleanShot 2022-08-18 at 15.11.27

And filling in this form, having selected ‘Suggestion’ from the drop down menu.

CleanShot 2022-08-18 at 15.11.34

2 Likes

Sure I will submit :slightly_smiling_face: