Describe your feature request
- Within the history system, each file allows the user to save a checkpoint.
What problem(s) would this feature solve?
- Would empower the user to quickly revert changes in a file without needing to paginate through every file save.
- Would be a lightweight replacement for version control.
Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
- As my app has gotten larger it has gotten more difficult to use the history feature since the file can have 100s of save points.
- I would like the ability to quickly go back to my last known working file to feel more confident in being able to test out ideas within the file.
- I don’t want to deal with setting up git or a version control right now