Favorite Programming Language MEGA POLL

• C++
  • C#
  • C
  • Python (All libraries included)
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • HTML/CSS (Not a lang but close to one)
  • Holy C
  • Bash
  • Haskell
  • R
  • COBOL
  • Assembly
  • BASIC
  • Brainf**k
  • Piet
  • Scratch/Tynker
  • SQL
  • Visual BASIC
  • PHP

0 voters

Would add more but 20 option limit stopped me :confused:

1 Like

I doubt someone would know what Holy C is.

I want LOLCODE in this list.

1 Like

k thx
lol sry
can i haz 9.00?

Amazing syntax, friend.

1 Like

It runs at 3mb per second, but works at godspeed!

Python for the win!

1 Like

People overuse python on replit. It’s soooo annoying

1 Like

I get a free education in Python from school and have to learn everything else the hard way. It is so easy and fun. However, I sometimes struggle to see its practicality. Luckily, with Flask I can use it to run websites and that makes me feel better. I’d use JS except again, free Python education VS struggling to learn JS by trial and error and internet searches.

1 Like

freecodecamp to learn js

@sonicx180 How is it so annoying?

cause, they keep on using it for like text games and nothing else. They don’t learn another language.

1 Like

@sonicx180 What about learning new libraries?

for text games lol. some times, they actually use python for other things though.

1 Like

@sonicx180 I sometimes use Python for HTML (DJANGO)

feelings hurtmy main lang :frowning:. But actually, it’s not bad, just possibly annoying how people on replit use it and get 0 effort games to trending, but of course python is so customizable it’s possible to do almost anything in JS in python ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Python is the best, and always will be.

Agreed, especially taking the number of libraries (Cython!) that you can use with Python.

Tbf there’s nothing annoying about Python itself. It’s the people that use Python that are annoying (myself included^^). It peaks when people take a really good Python project, fork it, but change nothing about it and claim it as their own.

1 Like

@sonicx180 tried to start a twitter argument w me :frowning:

no no no. just stating stuff :smiley: