Failed to load captcha

Problem description

Failed to load captcha.
“Failed to load captcha script after 5 times”

Expected behavior

Captcha successfully loaded so login’s available.

Actual behavior

Captcha failed to load and cannot login.

Steps to reproduce

• Goto login page.
  • See errors in browser console.

Browser

Any

OS

Any

Device if mobile

Any

Plan

Any

Please send a screenshot of the errors in your browser console; errors do show up on almost every website you visit, but sometimes it might be a more serious error. Try using a different device or a different network and IP address

1 Like

It seems that Replit’s captcha is being blocked… try using a PC or using a different WiFi network (e.g. Starbucks wifi or any other network)

Also, is this a school device? More often then not, schools will block things without realizing.

I think it’s caused by unavailability of google services. *.google.com is blocked in my region.

1 Like

Uh, which browser are you using?

any extensions you are using

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/121.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 EdgA/121.0.0.0

There are three cases I can think of:

• You are in China
    If you are in Mainland China, this problem might be caused by the Great Firewall blocking other services, such as H-captcha or replit’s api scripts. Try switching an IP address or using a VPN (if legal and allowed).
  • Your school blocks websites
    Sometimes, schools will block websites or APIs that are necessary for the function of some other unblocked websites.
  • Your adblocker is problematic
    Temporarily disabling adblockers or other extensions could potentially make the captcha work again.