Error consistently occurring when creating or forking a repl

Bug description:
I’m trying to fork a repl and I’m encountering a problem where I’m told that I’ve encountered an error and to try again. Done so several times and still nothing. Haven’t seen an error code or anything just a small notification on the bottom right of the screen. Tried to create a repl instead and copy over the files but creating a repl encounters a similar error.

Steps to reproduce:
I opened the “My Repls” tab and attempted to fork a repl. I was allowed to rename it but when I click on “Fork Repl”, I got the error.

Bug appears at this link: https://replit.com/~

Screenshot(s)/Screen Recording:

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/102.0.0.0

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@edwardrainfall

not just you. I think replit is having issues with their servers right now

Ah okay, I’ll wait for a bit and see if things get fixed then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.