Earned x in Bounties badge

I just noticed a new badge saying Earned 10k in Bounties. I checked Hugo’s profile and he has it also. If you click it will bring up the UI with the bounties you applied to, ratings etc. What do you think? Is there any benefit since its already there on bounty apps?

5 Likes

Oh nice! I wonder if it only shows at a certain number of cycles.

4 Likes

seems pretty cool tbh

3 Likes

nice has only 1k bounties because bad

Only available to Explorers? I have made 44.4K but I don’t have a badge…

1 Like

No, I’m not an explorer, but I can see mine. Also, wow 44.4k XD (please tip me I need cycles)

Lol I have a friend who’s on track to make around 80k soon

1 Like

That would be me lol. (it’s nothing compared to the top bounty hunters)

Although I’m afraid cycles are losing value as Replit gets more and more expensive (new year new replit, egress, deployments, etc)

2 Likes

lol “nothing” you realize that top bounty hunters like icemastereric 40k right… and --smallguy98-- has 100k so you’re not that far off :wink: (I’m pretty sure smallguy has the most bounties lol)

Agreed. It’s great that Replit is pursuing new routes by creating a freelancing platform, but by increasing prices and making free features “paid” now, people will inevitably stop using it.

It’s going to be hard to bring the next billion coders online if Replit continues down this path.

3 Likes

thanks for the tip BTW :smiley: (I was actually joking just so you know XD)

lol I know you were (I also tipped @IMGROOT2 because why not)

I’m just feeling depressed that cycles are getting less and less value…

On the topic of depressing things, I just lost 20 cycles to the tax collectors

2 Likes

I want to tip you back but you’re not letting me lol

1 Like

TL;DR: tipping is basically a gesture to show people I appreciate them nowadays for me. Also, I would cashout for real money if I were you or @IMGROOT2

lol I’m also sad because my measly amount of cycles is declining in value. If I were you I would cashout for real money. Also, normally I don’t use cycles for anything but to “show my appreciation” people seem to like being tipped even though they have very little value so I normally just tip people even though I know they can’t do much with it.

2 Likes

Nope, I earned 49k+ and don’t have a badge, but I did recently cash out so maybe it’s an issue to do with how they check how much you’ve earned. They might accidentally be checking how much you have instead of how much you’ve earnt or something along those lines. Actually, maybe they’re just rolling this feature out, so not all explorers will see it, only some will?

1 Like

It wouldent be that since I see it on your profile. Mabey 10k+ it only updates every 10k

Yeah, I think this is the most likely reason some people can’t see the badges.

1 Like

Probably since I dont see a new bounties logo New bounties icon

1 Like

And I don’t see either :frowning:

It might also have to do with caching… Replit’s a PWA meaning it has a service worker meaning it supposedly caches everything (then again it might not so you never know)

1 Like