Eaglercraft of @ayunami2000

I already gave direct proof from the GitHub eaglercraftx page but yeah

is there a way for us to get the “staff” onto here?

Replit staff activly watch almost all topics and all active topics like this one.

1 Like

well in that case can a member of staff who has the email from mojang please post it

that would be probably bc its a windows 10 s mode

There are several emails from different reporters on behalf of Mojang. I’m not going to post a complete email for privacy reasons, but they are in this general format, which is standard for DMCA notices:

I am the representative of Mojang AB/Minecraft owned by Microsoft Corp.
The following urls point to content that has not been approved for redistribution from Mojang AB. Please remove the links, and any content that might be hosted on your services.

Followed by the enforcement agent’s details and a link to the original copyright works on the Minecraft website. Then:

I have good faith belief that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by Mojang AB.
The information in this notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of Mojang AB.

There’s nothing that we can legally do after we receive a notice in this format; we have to take the content down. The person whose content is removed can issue a counter-notice to get it reinstated, but if they do that, Mojang can choose to sue them (not Replit!) directly to get it removed again.

Personally I’m very sorry for the inconvenience to all the Minecraft fans out there and I wish there was some other option that we could offer you!

4 Likes

Hey,

Can I have my replit’s files back, sent to my email registered to my account? I spent a lot of time on making the base replit fork-able and well built for user friendliness and reliability. I would like this code back because it took a month or two to make and that’s a month or two of time gone if not.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I don’t think so. Plus I am unable to since mods can’t see this stuff. I will ask staff to answer your question

One day at Feb 27 2023 13:34 PST (Military time) Eaglercraft has some type of bug that a bash template into a actual old Minecraft that is still popular to this day have been stop working but other Eaglercraft servers are still up, some are not working. The bash Eaglercraft project was still awake, you can find this type of i’ve been showing this link: https://status.replit.com/

What we didn’t expect was this type of bug that the eaglercraft-server (1.5) was allegedly violating the terms of service, no one was expecting this type of bug we never seen before, a very good project that @ayunami2000 was making has been struck by lighting by the terms of service. but EaglercraftX (1.8) was still hitting the road so @ayunami2000 had a little backup of his.

Feb 28 2023, in the afternoon… Eaglercraft was taken down for all eternity, what we all expect Mojang secretly found out the project and email @ayunami2000 to take it down or they sue him and made him taken down forever, but that’s just a theory in my opinion what I believe that @ayunami2000 had to taken down the project for a good reason that we don’t know, this was might be the end of Eaglercraft, we may not know about this but only @ayunami2000 will give us an answer.

There’s no possible way to return of a masterpiece we must remember, you still play eaglercraft on clients is a web page for it: Eaglercraft
#bringbackeaglercraft

could there be a version of this cracked minecraft where its not cracked and you have to login to play because that makes more sense right and if so can somebody do that its more legal that way

tell mojang to add cors headers to their auth apis

i got offline downloads of eaglercraft but idk if i want to give them out

do you have the eaglercraft 1.5.2 or 1.8?

both 1.5.2 and 1.8 eaglercraft i will hit ya up on discord but idk if it is allowed

i have the 1.5 and 1.8 html files too. idk what to do with them now

why is it that EVERY other server is down except for https://nerdothemepark-1.twomuchnerdo.repl.co/ ?

my server is still online cuz I havent reloaded the page yet and I hevent gone to replit to check

if you want it to stay online don’t go to the replit

Here’s the thing Mojang in the EaglercraftX folder, readme.md file, it says this

ATTENTION MOJANG/MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE ASSIGNED TO STALK ME:

THIS REPOSITORY DOES NOT CONTAIN YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

FILING A FALSE DMCA IS ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL

This repository contains:

• Utilities to decompile Minecraft 1.8 and apply patch files to it
  • Source code to provide the LWJGL keyboard, mouse, and OpenGL APIs in a browser
  • Source code for an OpenGL 1.3 emulator built on top of WebGL 2.0
  • Patch files to mod the Minecraft 1.8 source code to make it browser compatible
  • Browser-modified portions of Minecraft 1.8’s open-source dependencies
  • Plugins for Minecraft servers to allow the eagler client to connect to them

This repository does NOT contain:

• Any portion of the decompiled Minecraft 1.8 source code or resources
  • Any portion of Mod Coder Pack and it’s config files
  • Data that can be used alone to reconstruct portions of the game’s source code
  • Code configured by default to allow users to play without owning a copy of Minecraft

This shows that @ayunami2000 's work is not directly from Minecrafts code, therefore it is not reasonable to DMCA Eaglercraft. It also states that filing such DMCA is illegal and immoral. Another reason is there are many other cracked Minecraft launchers that actually use copyrighted materials from Java Minecraft (examples: TLauncher, Sawyrr, etc). Come on Mojang, i thought better of you guys. :confused:

2 Likes

can we please have the Eaglercraft servers back? A TON of people play them and a lot of people buy cycles so their servers can be smoother everyone loves replit mostly because of the servers.please consider this and make the servers come back. -benjamin shtanko

1 Like