Eaglercraft of @ayunami2000

In name of all ayunami’s comunity, please, unban this project

9 Likes

Hey @lettokt welcome to the forums.

Eaglercraft is not allowed by Replit anymore so it will not be unbanned

4 Likes

Can you give me some explanation please?

3 Likes

We got a copyright claim from minecraft

4 Likes

I was going to host a Minecraft club for my school but there goes that idea, oh well.

3 Likes

You can host a Minecraft server, that’s fine, just don’t run eagle craft (that is, a basically pirated ver to play in browser). Anyways, try running minehut it’s free!

2 Likes

But does it work on blocked laptops?

1 Like

?? What I suggested that because you can host a Minecraft server it needs Minecraft to run

You need a copy of Minecraft

1 Like

i wish it was open:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

No you need a distribution of Minecraft :wink: let’s not say copy because that sounds sus

1 Like

They blocked all unauthorized .exe files on school laptops which was how we were going to access Minecraft via eaglercraft, we would use minecraftsp.exe if we could but unfortunately, that is not possible as of right now.

We may experiment with other methods like splitscreen via a hotspot, but right now currently speaking are back to the drawing board with this one.

3 Likes

a user on the forum wrote that:

So as i was playing eaglercraft. I was randomly sent to a developer console and what i did to cause it was that i deleted a system in repit as if i was not allowed and to have permission in the code (I was not allowed in the developer console) i look at all the projects and searched eaglercraft and eaglercraftX and as i done i wanted to play but as of me i deleted a code thinking as it, and i do not know how i got in the code but all i know is that when it happen it brought up lots of code so i have deleted it and know scene i have deleted the terms and i added some code that was wrong and was not right and would mess up the code (making it ban-able ) Then the moderation system might have thought that its was not good, and so the moderators of replit have banned Eaglercraft and Eaglercraft X. I am sorry

1 Like

minenut does not work…i cant join my own server…

2 Likes

Minehut is for making a server where you can create a server if you have an official distribution of minecraft

It is not Replit’s job to help you bypass the school rules. On the contrary, Replit looks down upon being used to bypass school rules as it gets Replit blocked (hence no proxies).

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

would someone please create a tutorial on how to self-host an eaglercraft server without using replit’s firmware/software?

For a while, EaglercraftX was up. There are was NO reason to take it down. But they decided to do it anyway, like Bruh Bring It Back

Hey @Lolmun577 welcome to the forums!

That still violates Copy right so we wont help you do that

3 Likes