Eaglercraft announcement

guy eaglercraft is not die here is the link *** to play eaglercraft ***

1 Like

You do realize… you’re going to get banned, right? It’s also kinda obnoxious and rude to directly contradict the fact that…

1 Like

PLease, I am trying to be as kind as possible, Eaglercraft is a web proxy version of Minecraft, which has been dmca’d. Eaglercraft contains source code from the original Minecraft, and if Eaglercraft has more players then Minecraft, Minecraft would be less popular. Imagine (if you will) this. (its an example). You make a brand new game, and after many hard years of working on it, it blossoms into a GREAT game! Now Imagine, if you will, a guy copies the game source and puts it on the web. Suppose your game costs money. This alternative is free, and more players are hopping on there, so what happens? Your game becomes less popular… Besides, without microsoft/mojang’s consent, its illegal to copy Minecraft.

As sad as I was when eagler and every other replit thing was blocked, it was for the best… Eaglercraft is a distraction… and Minecraft is Minecraft. eaglercraft is dead.

YES I SAID IT… EAGLERCRAFT IS DEAD

2 Likes

True, but some people won’t budge (aka the above). If they’re determined to publicly admit to a crime, let them be punished.

3 Likes

good point… i totaly didn’t spend 20 minutes writing that…

3 Likes

So everyone who read the coversation above, just kno, Eaglercraft is illegal, and for those who have turned away from replit, well, their loss. Anyway, if people even go to google for eaglercraft, have a great time trying not to infect your device! For most eaglercraft projects that end with the URL “.de”, then, you are more likely to get infected with malware, because the links lead to (https://)reink2,top, which is basically in other words, a trojan horse. So, do NOT risk your data/personal info JUST to play a free version of a game, which is, otherwise, only $7 on mobile (which I’m sure literally everyone here has). So… Stop rebelling or protesting that “EaGlErCrAfT Is NoT DeAd!!!” or “EaGlErCrAfT Is AlWaYs GoInG To LiVe!!!”, because since it is such a trend now, it’s being used for malware. I’m not saying that you are fooled by Laxative Dude or @lax1dude (no offense), I’m just saying to (in my speech voice) SHUT UP ABOUT EAGLERCRAFT, IT IS DEAD, AND I MEAN IT IS DEAD, and it WILL BE DEAD FOREVER, so SHUT UP ABOUT EAGLERCRAFT AND IF ANYONE REBELS, I will not hesitate to do it…

3 Likes

not the nicest to say, but completely true. I would like to point out…

sometimes .de is used for cheaper domains, so .de isn’t malware, only the domain is.

2 Likes

that istrue, but some .pl and .de websites that say “eaglercraft” or “free Minecraft eaglercraft play now!” are usually infected from reink2.top which idk how, is a malware site?

but I agree, I’ve come through some cheap domains with .de…

2 Likes

how do you get on eglercraft

Hey @BrysonLoftin welcome to the forums!

You cant as it is in violation of Microsoft’s copy right on Minecraft.

3 Likes

yep because every school blocks games and microsoft

oh crap im screwed rip to my potato craft xd im deleting it rn

1 Like

I now how to get eglercraft 1.5.2 dowload unblocked

you can play but it is the oldest version

You should probably close this, as people are going to keep coming just because the name says “Eaglercraft”, and has very different like & reply counts than any other post.

Looks important, when it’s the opposite.

2 Likes

Eagercraft WILL NOT be coming back as it is violation of Microsoft’s copyright.

9 Likes

Besides middle school kids, who even hosts Eaglercraft on Replit anyways?

1 Like

No one, because Eagler is just a malware-type 2014 version of MC.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ayunami’s new eaglercraft project was taken down even though there is nothing that violates Replit’s terms and services (i think). Can someone please bring it back?