Do not disturb status

Describe your feature request
Do not disturb status will block notifications that aren’t from moderators, or if you just want to go around Replit without getting notified every time you get a comment, follow, mention, reply, etc.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
Unwanted notifications, anything moderation-wise can bypass this.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
A lot of people keep mentioning me and it was getting kind of irritating so I made this feature request to solve my problem.

4 Likes

What’d happen if a moderator like @not-ethan followed you? Would you get notified?

3 Likes

You will still recive those notifications

4 Likes

Then what if it’s just the moderators that are being annoying, and everyone else is fine?

3 Likes

Probably not, when they say “that aren’t from moderators” I think they mean “moderator notifications” e.g. when you get banned, warned or get a message on the contact site

4 Likes

What about when a mod leaves a comment on a repl to stop doing something. I remember Ray doing this a good amount of times

1 Like

Yes Ray does that a lot. That would necessitate comments from mods to come through too.

1 Like

Would notifications from mods tipping repls and things like that come through?

1 Like

I think this would be kinda good if you’re a popular replit user and get lots of notifications on a regular basis