Do Jr. Mods get Replit Core for free?

i believe TL4 may get free core as well.

Yeah, I believe that’s been confirmed? I saw some post about signing up for TL4 (for existing TL3) and something like that. TL4 are basically unofficial workers, so it makes sense…

1 Like

Thats correct mods on any offical Replit platofrm (including Jr. Ask Mods (TL4s)) get free core, I think they are reffering to the pop up I reffered to in this topic Why do new users get free Pro but existing users dont?

7 Likes

Permanently? Or as a free trial?

Permanently, so that we can assist users who have questions about Core.

3 Likes

People who are TL4 or mods or both?

All mods here are TL4

2 Likes

What if you’re a Tl4 and not a mod. Is that a thing?

It’s possible on Discourse but like I said

5 Likes

You still get free Core.

They mean people like CE or Firepup

5 Likes

Oh, I read it as

What if you’re mod and not a Tl4?

In that case,

Yes. TL4s are Junior Moderators, so they also get the free Core as Ethan stated.

1 Like

I’d assume permanently. After all, it’s basically payment for lots of time and effort spent, minimizing the work for employees of replit…

2 Likes

Hopefully this should motivate you guys to rise up to TL4! We’d love for our community to grow!

1 Like

Yes. Here is a tier list:

TL0 ->
TL1 ->
TL2 (me) ->
TL3 (NateDhaliwal) ->
TL4 (CoderElijah) ->
Mod (QwertyQwerty88) ->
Admin (ShaneAtReplit) ->
Grim Cyclemaster* (not-ethan)

* The Grim Cyclemaster is completely fictional :sad:
2 Likes

We get it as a three month free trial that gets renewed each month, and we get this renewal for free as long as we are still TL4/moderators.

2 Likes

One important thing, to be TL4 or above (any type of moderator) you need to be at least 16. So if you aren’t keep going at it and someday you may be able to.

2 Likes

List of Trust Levels (TL) -

* TL0 - New User (What you join as)
* TL1 - Basic
* TL2 - Member
* TL3 - Regular
* TL4 - Junior Moderator (Not automatically obtainable)

Staff: (Not TLs)
  * Admin (Replit Staff only)

You can also add badge icons to your profile picture at TL3+, like what I have.

2 Likes

Technically, that’s possible at any trust level, given that you have something that can be used as an icon. (Which the first one you’d get here is the TL3 icon)

3 Likes

In what way? I know you can set it as any TL having the option for icon on profile picture through Discourse settings, but I know on Replit Ask you can get icons from TL’s starting TL3+.

1 Like

I meant that that permission isn’t TL locked, it’s just the way Ask is setup that results in it being like it is.

4 Likes