Can't tip? Do bounties

Do bounties and you wont. Thats how I have 9k

I try but bounties are sort of a joke since everything is not in my expertise (literally it’s 20 posts about ML and they’re like oh yes I want pro dev level results + company specs)

2 Likes

The issue with taking bounties is that people are picky about who they accept for the bounty, and they will accept you more if you have a higher rank in the replit community. (For example, if you’re a staff member.) As @bigminiboss stated, most bounties want top-tier things done that are outside of most people’s expertise, and the people making these bounties are either lazy people with no motivation or attempting to create a project they don’t understand how to operate.

1 Like

Yea. I don’t know any of that but still got it. Just be actively watching the bounty bord and some that you can do will come in but often for cheaper since they don’t need professional devs.

I actively watch the bounty board it’s just that I have what I would consider at least a decent resume but no one wants to make low-level python console interface bounties, all they want is web dev and ML :sob:

1 Like

Not completely. I have 9 bounties I have been accepted and 24 rejected or somebody else accepted (3 abandoned) even though I mention I’m a mod on Ask

One of the only small python bounties I found was a person in need of threading assistance. :skull:

2 Likes

Yeah lol I’m making a post about how replit bounties are a joke, stay tuned :eyes:

1 Like

That guy basically rejected everyone lol, even people with amazing resumes and were well known inc community, I think it was kinda a joke/test

1 Like

I’m not interested in doing bounties because the last time I tried to fill out for one that I had already completed, I was rejected, and the guy who did it had almost no expertise in the field the bounty required.

1 Like

Not fully a joke, they are really good! I just wish they were not so bad :slight_smile:

I do “freebie” bounties to give people cycles. I am running one right now that is still open. You can apply, it is getting close to an end though. I will run one of these every once in a while, but I need cycles to do so/

3 Likes

can you link the bounty :eyes: hopefully my experience on forums is a good enough resume for you XD

1 Like

Also, would you be interested in working on a project with me that I am semi-dedicated to? It would be a self-learning chatbot AI that learns based on user responses, similar to Chatbot but you are the responses, but with a much better learning system and UI.

1 Like

https://replit.com/bounties/@EarthRulerr/freebie-make-somethi?t=

This issue with me making these is I will run out of Cycles after 9 more of them. This is why I recently made a Repl asking for donations.

I’m a bit busy rn (bounties are hard you know), but I’ll let you know :smiley: In addition, I think my cause is already helping you as I am actively lobbying for better repl identity

1 Like

Yeah, Bounties are very good and they can give you a lot of money/cycles, but, there are many problems with them. I have said this in another topic and you probably have seen it so I will not go into detail.

2 Likes

You rich pls tip (joke)

I’m sorry, but no one really needs console interfaces tbh. They are cool though, but this is for big companies.

I just realized that ur pfp is kriby :laughing:

1 Like

I have a Smol addiction to kirb

1 Like