Deployments release

at some point today, deployments will release. To test, just make a repl and see if this is here

3 Likes

Has “deploy to cover page” been removed/changed, or will replit torture us for eternity?

1 Like

sadly, they will torture us ;-; soren said we’d be pleasantly suprised and I thought that would mean they would just give us all deployed repls and give us more outbound data/faster cpu/always on for free but instead it seems to just get marginally better CPU with coverage and more shutdowns ;-;

EDIT: can’t read, even the paid ver will have less CPU than free tier of replit ;-;

1 Like

Is typosquatting or anything like that going to be an issue with deployments?

2 Likes

yeah that’s gonna be an absolute problem… wait a minute where have I seen this system before

I dont see an option for this ;-;

1 Like

it’ll be coming on later today

Ye but why cant i see it? I am a beta dude

1 Like

;-; idk lol you need to be on the discord server to be in beta lol

I dont have discord, but who should I contact to keep me as beta?

Then you weren’t in the beta. You need discord to be in betas. And nobody is being kept in beta

3 Likes

Is this different from beta?

how come?

Yes, Explorers is different from beta, and there are multiple different betas too AFAIK.

I have a deep disliking for discord and I will never use it. Does this mean I can never be a beta?

I suppose not, although you could ask someone in it to ask for you, but I don’t know how well that works.

1 Like

Who would I ask then?

ahem you ask your bestie to make a discord ACC that’s called JayAySeaOhBee14 so people think it’s you and join Discord and then ask him to carry things out as a proxy

Yeah, explorer is only certain features that get rolled out to test first, beta is like a brand new thing that they want to trial, this was invite only, but you could email I think it was soren and he would add you (that was how I got beta access).

2 Likes

Can somebody explain to me what the difference will be between deployment and always-on?

basically no difference at the moment that I can see? Like I am utterly confused as well