Day 073 - Project 73 : Top five Repls

If you have any questions, comments or issues with this project please post them here!

I guess this isn’t that big of a deal, but I can’t get Replit webview to open any external links. It just says “replit.com refused to connect.” The URLs aren’t the problem, because the links open when I run the code in its own new tab.

Hi @libraryguyeli thanks for your message. Can you please share the link to the Repl so the community can investigate and suggest ideas / test it on their own network?

Here’s the repl: https://replit.com/@libraryguyeli/73100-HTML#index.html

Like I said, it works when I open it in a new tab. It just doesn’t work inside the repl webview while I’m coding.

Thanks!

Next day edit: This issue is persisting across multiple repls. I can’t access any links from the repl in webview ({website} refused to connect.), but I can access them all perfectly fine opening the repl in a new tab.

Hi Admins, just FYI - tutorial missing screenshot :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for highlighting this @surfineer ! I’ll share this with the team and see if we can get it resolved soon!

It should function if you don’t use the web view, but instead break the web view out as its own webpage.

Hi @IanAtCSTeach The desktop app constantly crashes on loading day 73 :frowning:

@IanAtCSTeach Now it has some code in it, it seems to be fine :slight_smile:

day 73 “fix my code” answer doesn’t work at all. i cant see anything in webview or as an external link.

i am unsure if i need to type at the top, because it wasn’t covered, but i see screenshots of it at the top so i assume its needed… but it doesnt work anyway.