Custerm Python Library

ok, thanks! js wanted to clarify lol

1 Like

Working on a massive update for custerm, I’ve introduced a built-in logging method for people who want to log errors, warnings, etc. I’ve also added TONS of colors. This is just a small sample; there are all types available. I’ve even added functions for removing and adding your own custom colors based on ANSI color codes!

3 Likes

I pushed out version 1.0.2, which was a significant update, if I may say so myself. I added numerous additional colors, both bright and dim. I also enabled users to utilize their custom colors if they wish. Additionally, this time, I decided to upload it with a GitHub repository linked and some comprehensive documentation. Feel free to check it out! :))

Github repository
Pypi page

4 Likes

Should be 1.1.0 then, according to semver

Do you have any ideas? What should I add or include in this? Please let me know; I’m open to suggestions :].

1 Like

add strike through, superscript, subscript, italicize, emojis, and maybe other kinds of bullet points

2 Likes

It already has italics; you might just be using the wrong format. It’s *text* for italics (if I remember correctly).

2 Likes

I plan on adding emoji support via a similar syntax to what I use for coloring ([COLOR]text[/COLOR]). Instead, I will just use something like :emoji_name:. I’ll keep it like this, or I might use |emoji_name|.

1 Like