Create new tab, then append script into it (javascript)

Basically, I want to create a new tab, and then append a script tag into the tab in javascript. Only thing is though… It won’t work even though it should (coding logic). Here is the javascript for the site:

var win = window.open('https://google.com');
var script = document.createElement('script');
script.textContent = `
var script = document.createElement('script');
script.setAttribute("type", "text/javascript");
script.setAttribute("src", "https://inspect-pro-source.daxcodes.repl.co/script.js");
document.head.appendChild(script);
`;
win.document.head.appendChild(script);

Here is the replit site in general: testscript - HTML, CSS, JS Repl - Replit

Here is what it should do on the google site that it opened (what i want):
Screenshot 2022-09-23 190259

Here is what it is doing on the google site that it opened (dont want):

Screenshot 2022-09-23 190404

If anybody can help, that will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
@DaxCodes

I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think this will work, the reason being, if you could do this security would be a major issue, you could easily inject JavaScript into other webpages.
Yep, I’m pretty sure I’m right: Stackoverflow - How can I access the dom tree of child window?

oh darn it, my school blocked bookmarklets the other day, so i was hoping for an alternative. Do you have any suggestions (inspect element and page view is also blocked)

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to get around the block and see the developer console?

Just some basic things you can try: if the school blocks things via wifi, you can connect to a mobile hotspot to get around it. My school also blocks inspect element, but only in my school account, so if I sign in to Google with a personal account I can still open the developer console.

1. I don’t have a mobile hotspot.
  2. Chromebooks wont work.

at least they didnt block it for the actual windows computers.

I wish they didnt block bookmarklets

pretty much yeah. but bookmarklets are blocked + inspect element