Core plan here is big cheating

Then the monthly price I pay from Google is gone and useless because Google won’t refund the money back

It doesn’t. Your card simply needs to be connected.

2 Likes

This thread is a mess. This is what I got from it, and please correct me if I’m wrong since I want to contribute positively to this topic:

1. OP Signed up for Core via Google Play Store (without providing credit card information to Replit)
  2. OP Tried deploying, but is met with “You have used all free usage this month. Check your email for more information or contact support”, which contradicts the information displayed below the popup (at least for autoscale) stating that OP has 6 million compute units left.

based on these conclusions, I think that the app has a bug which doesn’t recognize the user as a core subscriber, therefore interpreting the compute units left during the month as 0. I think this topic should be renamed and recategorized as a bug report if the above hypothesis proves to be correct.

1 Like

It knows the user is on core (It sees the 6m compute units), but it doesn’t seem to understand that the user has paid core without a card, and gets confused.

1 Like

ok cool, how would free core from being ask mod work?

1 Like

Messaging you directly about that, it’s a longer explanation and not really on-topic.

2 Likes