Copy/paste feature in console is much needed for Competitive programmers

Describe your feature request
i need to do copy/paste in console(i am using c++) but it doesn’t allow everytime when i press ctrl+v it just writes symbols.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
it will allow to copy/paste anything in console

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
I was doing competitive programming(CP) and i was enjoying replit so far but in CP we need to copy/paste test cases as input(which are so long generally i cant write them all) so this feature is much needed.
Atlast,replit ai writing feature is amazing ,i can write code pretty much faster that’s why i am writing feature request otherwise i would have moved to any other editor.

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@mohdayat

2 Likes

Try using CTRL-SHIFT-C and CTRL-SHIFT-V.

I am glad that you are starting to get into competitive programming! However, I would advise against using Replit AI because it is most likely against the rules (depends on which competition you are participating in). In addition, certain competitions, such as the USACO, forbid publishing/distributing source code when in a competition. To avoid being banned, please consult with your competition’s ruleset.

5 Likes