Console not displaying the code

Question:
I started learning python recently but the console is not giving me any output of the code even if is a simple Hello World!
Repl link/Link to where the bug appears:

Screenshots, links, or other helpful context:
https://youtu.be/1ZfVbuQOLao → video of what is happening

code snippet

I can’t view the video because it is private.

Is the output tab labeled Console and not Shell?

sry, now it is public. it doesn’t matter if it is shell or console, nothing outputs

the output tab is indeed labeled Console.

from what it looks like, this seems like a bug with your browser. The cursor is moving which indicates console output, but does not show. There have been known errors in firefox and/or other browsers, consider sending your User-agent string and the browser name. Do you have any extensions installed? If so, disable them one by one until you can get it to work again. Do you have any themes enabled? If so, temporarily disable them. This is a replit client bug, so its not your fault regarding your code.

I have nothing else besides what you see. From what I understood a solution is using another browser, Do you know if Google Chrome works fine?

It works on Google Chrome (I tested it myself). Its probably a browser error. Im not sure how to escalate this to the replit devs tho :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s ok, thanks for all the support!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.