Console environment keep refreshing, and won't load requirements

The Replit console keeps refreshing.

I have a Flask app that I am attempting to install my requirements for. I got it to work after some finessing, but the app stopped working out of nowhere, and the console stated errors ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘flask.’

Which is strange because the app was working. The console will refresh itself halfway through when I try to install anything.

Am I doing something wrong?

Probably try to install in Shell instead for one, that way the repl won’t reboot itself and clear the Console.

1 Like

That’s strange, the Python template has it installed by default, IIRC. You could also use the Flask template.

1 Like

I found it odd as well, but might as well try installing again before we go and chase why it’s missing.

1 Like

This was an imported repo from github, so I chose a blank template as there is Python, JS, CSS, and HTML.

I did try installing in shell, which worked (can’t upgrade for some reason, though), but the console still spits out a ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘flask’ .

Try importing it into a python template instead, that might be the easiest way to proceed honestly.

2 Likes

Well, since your using flask, I assume you don’t need the environment specifically for HTML, and therefore you should not use blank repl, but should use flask

There is a template called flask

2 Likes

Imported and selected python template and got it to work.

Thanks for the suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.