Connection Error run pyrogram

when I run the pyrogram there is an error like this in my opinion this is because of the unstable replit network!!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 44, in <module>
    loop.run_until_complete(run_all())
  File "/nix/store/hd4cc9rh83j291r5539hkf6qd8lgiikb-python3-3.10.8/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py", line 649, in run_until_complete
    return future.result()
  File "main.py", line 32, in run_all
    await bot.start()
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/methods/utilities/start.py", line 58, in start
    is_authorized = await self.connect()
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/methods/auth/connect.py", line 40, in connect
    await self.load_session()
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/client.py", line 600, in load_session
    await Auth(
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/session/auth.py", line 254, in create
    raise e
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/session/auth.py", line 89, in create
    res_pq = await self.invoke(raw.functions.ReqPqMulti(nonce=nonce))
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/session/auth.py", line 67, in invoke
    return self.unpack(response)
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/session/auth.py", line 60, in unpack
    return TLObject.read(b)
  File "/home/runner/Asta-Robot/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyrogram/raw/core/tl_object.py", line 33, in read
    return cast(TLObject, objects[int.from_bytes(b.read(4), "little")]).read(b, *args)
KeyError: 0
1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Can you please send a link to the Repl?

can you help me about this problem?,because it happens to my repl a lot

Same issue , share if you got any solution

Can all of you please send links to the Repls that are facing issues? We can’t help you without 'em.

1 Like

Checking OP’s post, this is probably the repl:
https://replit.com/@LucasID26/Asta-Robot

Just by looking at the error,

KeyError: 0 is probably raised because the code tried to get the value from a dictionary with the key value 0.

Searching this error gives this response from a maintainer Error on connect · Issue #1249 · pyrogram/pyrogram · GitHub and Bot can't login without session and raise exception · Issue #219 · pyrogram/pyrogram · GitHub

Since this is a rare occurance, just catch the error and ignore it

try:
    await bot.start()
except KeyError:
    pass #you may log it too, up to you
2 Likes

I have same issue. Link to repl https://replit.com/@AlieksandrGuri4/NachalnikBot

Is that Repl private? It returns a 404.

Turn on public mode for repl

Any sulutions for this problem?

I’m pretty sure it related to compatibility issue. The project will temporary fixed for a while if you kill the section by type kill 1 in the shell.
It also happen with a simple code like this:

from pyrogram import Client 

app = Client("bot", api_id, api_hash, bot_token)

app.run()

I been having the same error for a few days and using the kill 1 command and sometimes the bot on it’s own fixed it self but it’s been two days that the bot has been totally offline and giving the same error and non of the methods given work .
I think this a connection issue and should be fixed by the Replit team .

1 Like

Та ж сама помилка. Чи є рішення проблеми?

Yes I have the same problem too, Replit admins please fix this bug soon.

No, this is not a problem of accessing invalid key from a dictionary.
This is a network issue.
Mentioned in: Throws "KeyError: 0" exceptions when starts app · Issue #406 · pyrogram/pyrogram · GitHub