To get started install the official page render via:
temp="$(mktemp)" wget -O "$temp" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/command-line-interface-pages/v2-tooling/main/clip-view/makefile make -f "$temp" remote-install
and then invoke something like
clip-view --theme awesome cat and get:
Now Bash + Sed are used to implement toolkit, but I think everything will be available in Go too.
- You can star it, to make it more popular.
- Create some help pages for commands.
- Enhance toolkits or their unit tests.
As the project author, I am interested in wide spreading it. To make help pages more accessible, I think some sort of GUI inside Repl.it IDE can be built. So not to make a short story long, here are my concerns:
- How do I get started with building GUI for Repl.it? What should I know? Maybe you can share some useful tips and links?
- What is required to make some project to be included in your IDE? In other words, how popular (how much org followers, repo stars) do u expect at the bare minimum?