Code Intelligence is not working on firefox or chrome

when typing a function or method I do not get hints on usage , code intelligence is enabled.
I have tried in both firefox and chrome

1 Like

What language are you using?

I am using python to code

Have you tried refreshing? Replit’s code intelligence is really buggy.

1 Like

Yes I recently had a major code intelligence fail (and have had several minor ones). Refreshing the page always fixes it for me (if it doesn’t work out on its own).

1 Like

I have tried refreshing, trying other repl’s, firefox, chrome, edge. I know I can find all info in the docs, but it is convenient to have it there while I am coding. Knowing it is very buggy gives me faith that it may work someday…

What language are you using? Perhaps it is not supported.

Hey @JameyLaMar!

Can you please send me the link to your Repl and let me know what Browser + OS you are using so I can investigate?

1 Like

THIS. It’s so annoying. I don’t like having to reload the page each time I want Code intelligence.

1 Like

same it’s really hit or miss

1 Like

Exactly. You have to wait for the code to save before reloading which could potentially waste lots of time.

1 Like

It normally doesn’t even work or it’ll stall and keep saying my code is wrong even though that was from 20 minutes ago and even if I hit CTRL SPACE it normally doesn’t load

2 Likes

https://replit.com/@JameyLaMar/dictionary2023
Firefox browser 111.0.1 (64-bit)

OS

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022
OS build 22621.1555

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.77 GB usable)
Device ID 245258A5-7A5C-4CA9-BB64-27EAD8C2C66C
Product ID 00325-97263-15990-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

1 Like

I apologize for the delay on this. We weren’t able to reproduce the issue until recently. I have flagged this issue to the team and will let you know as soon as I have an update!

2 Likes