Cheers Perks (leaderboard)

I would like for Cheers/leaderboard positions to get you perks or benefits.

Ideas:

• Badges for 1-3 positions on leaderboard.
  • Icons for 1-3 positions (similar to the L3 icon on my PFP, it would say #1, #2, #3, with its corresponding color.

You would have to keep your position to maintain the icon.

7 Likes

I was thinking about something similar to this. Badges for reaching x, y, z cheers. I don’t think its possible (or at least easy) to do it based on leaderboard position.

4 Likes

Badges for score:

SELECT user_id, current_timestamp AS granted_at 
FROM gamification_scores
WHERE (:backfill OR user_id IN (:user_ids))
GROUP BY 1
HAVING SUM(score) > 9000

You must use: Enable Badge SQL - sysadmin - Discourse Meta

5 Likes

Lol, ur trying to write the exact code for the admins to put.

4 Likes

Earth: *whispers*: please make me dev *hint hint*

3 Likes

wait im not the only one that knows that devloper a thing with in discourse

2 Likes

lol, how did you become a dev for the ask forum?

2 Likes

You dont. Nobody is a dev to my knolage. And IIRC only discourse staff can add devs since we don’t self host. But there are like 3 differences between devs and admins

2 Likes

or a moderator:)

2 Likes

mods cant config this stuff. So…

@sonicx180 feature requests, bug reports and some other stuff about Replit Ask go in #general and tagged with #forum-feedback and not #feature-requests or other categories (with a few rare exceptions)

Thanks! That helps a lot.

But this is a feature request…

Yes but stuff with the forums is an exception since 99.9999999999…% of them aren’t handled by the engineers but by us mods and admins. And people that get notifications for feature requests may not care about ones for the forum

Alright (also off topic but I don’t want to create a new topic for this: Can you send me a link to the Replit Auth post, blog, or documentation)

docs.replit.com blog.replit.com