ChatSH implementation for interaction with replit instance

Describe your feature request

interactive ghostwriter-type feature that lets you use natural language to describe what you want to do do, with the output being a shell script that you can choose whether to execute or not. Basically a replit implementation of this GitHub - VictorTaelin/ChatSH: Chat with GPT from the terminal, with the ability to execute shell scripts.. Could be extended to do other basically tasks (create boilerplate files, etc) really easily.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
Would provide a way for ghostwriter / ai to help do things inside of the repl directly. Would also love it if i could say things like “add the ability for this script to do xyz”, have it propose a code change to me, then in on click it could replace what i have.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

Trying to install this myself (GitHub - VictorTaelin/ChatSH: Chat with GPT from the terminal, with the ability to execute shell scripts.) on replit but couldn’t figure out how to get npm and python to work on the same repl

2 Likes

Try https://replit.com/@LuisAFK/Node-Python?v=1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.