Changes to Hosting on Replit!

iirc its a reserved virtual machine

3 Likes

That’d be nice. I feel like someone’s credits idea would work better though. Kind of like Roblox Tix in a way, you could rack up Cycles and convert them to credits, and then use those for deployments. You’d only get like 1 credit a week tho and it’d be 50 for a week of Reserved VM or something.

4 Likes

A staff member just disproved it too:

This was saying directly that Replit needs money from deployments, implying specifically they need money desperately, and are using deployments to fill the gap.

Mine is implying that this user-base isn’t making money, and is draining income slightly.

I don’t say they need to rid of the users.

1 Like

You, in fact, said, quote:

That does not say the need to, that is me stating they are losing money from these users,

Who could be potential buyers if they weren’t children!!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Perks for active “veterans”

Reserved VM deployment

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Repls refused to connect

I think that might be too recent… maybe for users who joined Replit ~2017 to 2021 or 2022. The range should be decently flexible IMO, but the Repliters who’ve stayed with Replit since its early days should get something for staying that long

1 Like

I feel like the range honestly depends on the change.

It should be for people who were active before the change (aka grandfathering), so i think yea its people who joined near the pricing change, which was not long before deployments change.

3 Likes

I’m going to close this now as the comments are becoming circular. If you left constructive feedback - thank you.

6 Likes
6 Likes