Can't store any replit on the free plan. So what does the 0.5GB Account storage if offers means?

Hello,

I’m doing the 100 days of code and I’m on day 73 now.

I use the free plan because I’m a student and have no money.

The free plan offers 0.5GB account storage, still, any of my replits are stored.

Can anyone please explain why?

Thank you

1 Like

The storage limit is not currently enforced, so you shouldn’t need to worry about it.

2 Likes

Remember account storage is not repl storage, you need to boost to get repl storage.

2 Likes

I think you’re thinking of RAM, not storage.

3 Likes

hello dragon
Thank you for your reply.
What is account storage for then?
Does Private Repls mentioned on the Hacker plan refer to repl storage?
Best,

2 Likes

I do not believe that account storage would refer specifically to private repls, but I’m not entirely sure what the account storage refers to at all.

2 Likes

Thank you all guys.
I still don’t have an answer to my question, and I don’t have time for this forum thing, nor to read endless pages about how replit works.
Since I don’t have a reply from replit, I won’t buy anything.

1 Like

When did you say you were going to buy anything? In fact you said:

Implying you won’t be buying anything regardless

Then why are you here?

Who gave you a link to the docs or something? We were all just making notes and giving ideas.

Also, did you read this?

4 Likes

Well thats pretty rude. We don’t work here, we are just helping.

The only question you put was:

and that WAS answered, very in depth might I add.

No one is asking you to. You can just leave if you, “don’t have time for this forum thing”

A reply from Replit? Replit isn’t a person lol. A staff member MIGHT come to assist you, but just like you, they probably don’t have time. No one is asking you to buy ANYTHING. You can use Replit for free and it works just fine compared to a paid account.

3 Likes