Can't see printed text

So I fixed my if statement to where it works but the moment i fixed it another thing broke (as they usually do), I’ve been debugging for a minute now but I can’t figure out why this glitch happened.

For whatever reason the strength stat never prints no matter how hard I try to debug it. when it does attempt to print it it doesn’t actually print what its supposed to but instead prints a blank space^^"

I may look like a total newbie for asking but I really don’t mind^^

This is in python! just so you know.

Hey @DallinLewis1!

Can you please provide a link to the repl? This way it is easier for staff and members of the community to help you!

Also see this guide on how to share your code:

1 Like

Ah sorry my bad^^"

https://replit.com/@lewidall0212/Power-Scaling?v=1

Its still unfinished so some of the features I wanted to put in place aren’t all there yet.

The strength prints out fine for me.

It seems to actually be a problem with Replit’s Console, then.

1 Like

Dang Okay- Maybe if i reload the project itll start to show up ¯\__(ツ)_/¯

Issue still persists for some reason and I have no idea why it won’t print on my end :confused:

Would this technically count as a Bug on replits end? because No matter what I do it won’t print…

I forked the Repl and it prints for me as well. I would recommend clearing the cache on your browser and/or trying it in a different browser to see if that helps.

It would be a pretty odd replit-specific bug for it to not work for you but work for others. I changed to the spooky theme and the dark theme and it still shows fine.

1 Like

Yeah, Ill try that, I just find it odd how it isn’t printing it makes no sense.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.