Can't run Replit

When clicking RUN, the web only shows that the page may be temporarily down

So I am trying to do the backend course from freeCodeCamp, and I am seeing some posts about people struggling with running the code, but none of them have the same as me as far as I can see. When I try to run the code, I get this (see image). I have done npm install and all that. When I try to run the code locally on my vs code I am easily able to run it on localhost 3000 where it also shows expected output, so I know there is not anything wrong with the code. Please help, is Replit currently down now?
I have tried making new replit projects three times already.

I have also tried opening in new tab! But chrome does not let me enter because of protection.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with Replit. If you’re seeing a message stating that the page may be temporarily down, it could be due to server issues on Replit’s end. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check Replit Status: Visit the Replit Status page to see if there are any ongoing issues or maintenance that might be affecting the platform. If there is an issue, you may need to wait until it’s resolved.
  2. Browser Compatibility: Ensure that you are using a supported and up-to-date web browser. Replit generally works well with popular browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
  3. Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Sometimes, cached data can cause issues when loading websites.
  4. Try a Different Browser: If the problem persists, try using a different browser to see if the issue is specific to your current browser.
  5. Network Issues: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable, it might affect your ability to access Replit.
  6. Contact Replit Support: If none of the above solutions work and the issue persists, you may want to reach out to Replit’s support team for assistance. They can provide more specific guidance and information about any ongoing issues.

Remember that platform issues can sometimes occur, and it’s a good idea to check the status page and contact support for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the problem you’re facing.