Cannot access REPL after download

Here’s the link: https://replit.com/@SocietasLittera/testpy?v=1

A link actually doesn’t help much, given that, unlike in the IDE, the viewer doesn’t have a download button.

A user can fork and test using the exact same Repl, hence the use of the Repl link in many circumstances.

2 Likes

I was unable to reproduce the issue of downloading a new python repl. Can you send me the link to your repl so I can investigate?

1 Like

I wonder if these are two separate issues. The inaccessible Repl is something that happens occasionally for various reasons (or no reason). Forking the Repl and using the fork may be a workaround. As for the corrupted download, perhaps you attempted to access the ZIP contents before the download was complete, i.e., there is missing data?

1 Like

Somehow only old Repls of mine (and their forks) are affected. Here it is.

I tried multiple times and not even once I get anything other than a .breakpoints file. I can successfully download newly created Repls, however, as stated above.

The Repl downloaded as a .breakpoints file? I’ve never heard of that. Mine download as .ZIP files.

I did get a wrapper .zip file; it contains the .breakpoints file but nothing else.

i am having the same issue:

help!

please help me Matt:
https://replit.com/@AutoSalud/App

for me it downloads the files as it is in my repl

@ParkerGriffith It downloads the files not as a ZIP? That might be a bug.

oh .zip i thought you were talking about downloading the files by its self lol

1 Like

@SocietasLittera Can you please include the link to your Repl? Sometimes you can’t access a Repl because it violates the ToS. If this is the case, it’s possible that Replit is messing up your downloads on purpose (I don’t know that but it makes sense).

it did it to me when i tried to take a course

See this post. The Repl hardly has any content (just one placeholder function) so violation of ToS is unlikely to be the reason.

It runs for me. Try running it again.

As I stated above, it was accessible again after a while. However, that it runs or not doesn’t matter; I want to know the reason why the downloading process always fails and why it prevents me from accessing it afterwards.

This Repl seems to have been flagged for malicious intent and disabled.

1 Like