Can you combine next-connect with Astro for API's?

Hey, just asking , this is mostly for @RayhanADev , but can you combine the next-connect npm package with Astro for API’s? It would make it easier. Thanks!

2 Likes

#welcometotheforums @sonicx180

1 Like

You don’t say welcome to me :smiley: you say welcome to the new people with the hastag.

2 Likes

dude I don’t get the chance because @bigminiboss is always responding to every post he can. It’s almost as if he has a bot that auto replies / posts. And the fact he skyrocketed to 2nd place in the leaderboard with no effort.

1 Like

nah, he doesn’t. I used to do that, but bigminiboss is taking my job :angry: lol

2 Likes

Back in the good old days of 2 weeks ago, me and sonicx were the local quick repliers. Then this guy came around and took our jobs, but I’ve grown to accept the fact that this man used sorcery to respond within 1 millisecond.

3 Likes

True , very true. We are know old and wise enough to not do it anymore ( that much)

3 Likes

:skull: my three hour later reply be like

1 Like

Did you say no effort? I am not in fact botting XD all my answers take loads of efforts (probably)

EDIT: tip giving likes increases LB pos

1 Like

I would love to! Do you think you could make a smol bounty for it? You don’t have to but would be fun :relieved:.

1 Like

Umm, how much? Max is 500 cycles (sry) cause I have only 664 cycles and I need some for private repls and tipping newbies :slight_smile: EDIT: I’ll post it for 400 cycles.

3 Likes

https://replit.com/bounties/@sonicx180/combine-next-connect?t=details

2 Likes

I might just tip you back sometime xD

lol, thx. I accepted you.

1 Like