Can we breathe some life back into Replit?

idk I just carry this forum for some reason smh, ded before I can and ded when I left

2 Likes

ooofff How Replit used legal threats to kill my open-source project

2 Likes

Well actually it was WAY more helpful BEFORE we came.

2 Likes

Ouch. Replit legal been going for everybody these days.

2 Likes

ikr after we came it became a brorum

1 Like

bro replit is justā€¦ yeah because of censorship I canā€™t say anything publically because replit is hush hush but itā€™sā€¦ yeah

4 Likes

This starts to look like a toxic place now,

3 Likes

If you search up run python online, replit is the 3rd option. yay

1 Like

That quote on the top made it sound like Amjad Masanā€™s going through the villain arc.

2 Likes

wdym? lol I didnā€™t want to get toxic lol

my anime protagonist back story be like

I see where you are coming from, but if this gets TOO out of hand weā€™ll create a private PM with the council to discuss itm

2 Likes

I still cannot believe they killed the hacker plan

3 Likes

ikr hacker plan was the BEST value (for me) of any programming plan ā€¦

4 Likes

I thought they would improve on it based on the feedback they Received, they just killed it.
I know wonder then they are going to destroy the pro I am on. In the end, I can program offline and pay chatGPT pro for the same price ā€¦

3 Likes

you know the problem is that replitā€™s like: oh you guys donā€™t like it? hmms okā€¦ and then we think ā€œokā€ means that theyā€™re gonna add/tweak stuff or whatever but because it doesnā€™t make enough gosh. darn. m o n e y they just took it down

I already deleted everything when they changed hacker ā€¦ and came back. But the trend is worrisome.
I wonder if they did any business calculations or just make decisions on a whimp.
My investors would kill me if I would act they way they are right now,

2 Likes

Itā€™s dying again! There have only been 5 posts-ish in a couple of hours. :frowning:

I feel something is breaking as my repls all of a sudden are failing without a reason ā€¦or a change.

And is school holidays here now ā€¦

2 Likes

replit.co has stopped working a bunch see here. The .nix files were disabled all day a couple of days ago, and no one is online. :frowning:

1 Like