Can’t get a background image for a box

Im working on an HTML/CSS project for me to remember links of games that I liked and enjoying but have died down and am unable to find them.

The CSS and HTML code I have should create a 200px by 200px box that has a background image of a file i uploaded, but the background image never appears. Everything else is fine.

I use both a div with the class Sandbloxels and p with the same, and the following code in the class:

.Sandbloxels {
  width:200px;
  height:200px;
  border: 1px solid black;
background-image: url('images/IMG_Sandbloxels.webp');
}

The url('') doesn’t add an image.
I can’t also share said image, i dont know how.

https://replit.com/@jasecrowe/Games-I-personally-like#style.css
That’s the link the my repl that doesn’t repl

Im using an apple iPad so that may have something do with it but background images like this have worked before.

Ok so this isn’t supposed to be in bug reports this is supposed to be in code help so sorry about that, I didn’t know i chose bug report

Ill bring it over

Im working on an HTML/CSS project for me to remember links of games that I liked and enjoying but have died down and am unable to find them.

The CSS and HTML code I have should create a 200px by 200px box that has a background image of a file i uploaded, but the background image never appears. Everything else is fine.

https://replit.com/@jasecrowe/Games-I-personally-like#style.css
My repl

CSS

.Sandbloxels {
  width:200px;
  height:200px;
  border: 1px solid black;
background-image: url('images/IMG_Sandbloxels.webp');
}

HTML

<div class="Sandbloxels">Sandbloxels</div>
  <p class="Sandbloxels">Sandbloxels</p>

Ok now this is in the right spot i hope

There is no images folder in your project, so the image won’t appear because the path is wrong.
You either change the path or you create a images folder and put the image inside of it

4 Likes

Thank you, ill try that

@QwertyQwerty88 can you close this topic?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.