I have like three big projects in mind but I’m having some trouble trying to implement them
- Not really needing external libs such as phaser,p5,or three,but maybe,if we can’t really implement the desired effect,maybe three.js+cannon.js is okay
- Not needing fancy textures or image files,using circles and rects and lines and text would work
- I am online between UTC 5:00 to 9:00 or 10:00 to 13:00,please dont be only online in the middle of the night for me(e.g no utc 17:00)
- Just a fun project,so
- I might write code with poor code quality(no comments,black boxes leaking,etc)
- No one’s gonna get paid for this project
I’d be happy to help with some JS, although I live in Australia, but luckily it seems our timezones somewhat align; 3pm for me is 5pm UTC.
no comments != poor code quality if you ask me, lol
So what exactly is the project?
it is noon for me now
ps:yes,another friend i know is @danielthebanana4 who also lives in australia and gets a 2 hour difference on time(i dont think that its utc-2 tho,i think its utc+10)
ig i can create that repl now
edit:Time in Australia now - Time.is tells me that australia uses utc+11 and it is pi approximation day today—good luck to those who celebrate pi day on 3/14,6/28,and 7/22 LOL
im thinking of a mixup of two of my projects:rocket simulator and bond physics,so that i can make a better rocket simulator with craft building and multiple crafts support (and proper fuel and staging)
I live in Australia and my timezone is UTC + 8
Also can I help?