C# main.cs file not recognizing usage of libraries when they're added

Bug description:

I created a new C# application following the official template, added a library to the project and then started using that library. When I typed valid code into main.cs, it would say that it both couldn’t find the library and also that I wasn’t using classes that came from that library.

I compiled and ran the program successfully using the [Run] button at the top, and yet I still get what would be compiler errors in the code view

Expected vs Current Behavior:

Expected: immediately or after some time or at the very latest after successful compilation, the text in the code window would know it’s valid code. Opening and closing the file with the little x button doesn’t resolve the issue, either.

Current behavior: even after a long while; and after a creating a new file in the same repository that doesn’t have this problem; and compiling and running the code successfully, the editor still does not believe the code in the file is valid, as it pertains to these libraries.

Steps to reproduce:
Create a new C# project using the default Replit tool.
Add the Akka@1.5.14 nuget package through the packages window.

In the main file, put the code that’s present in the repository here into the main file.
Create a second file, MyActor.cs and put its associated data in its file.

Compile and run to see that the application does work.

Bug appears at this link: https://replit.com/@t-writescode/TryingCSharpOut#main.cs

Screenshot(s)/Screen Recording:

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Replit/1.0.5 Chrome/116.0.5845.228 Electron/26.4.1 Safari/537.36 ReplitDesktop

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@t-writescode

More information now that I’ve created the bug and am testing it in stage 2:

The main.cs file in the editor now no longer shows the code to be in error, so it may have to do with importing a library when files are already open and validated by some system? I don’t know :smiley: