Button for Teacher/Team Theme

Describe your feature request
Add a feature/button that lets users quickly toggle between their preferred theme and a teacher’s or Team’s main theme.
What problem(s) would this feature solve?
Personal themes are great for personal coding, but when asking for help or working with others, that might not be ideal, so being able to have a standard across a Team and this switching functionality will allow for better team work or teacher assistance, while also allowing them to have their own personal theme for the majority of the time.
Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
When going around the classroom to help out students, some of their themes are difficult for my old eyes to adjust to, so being able to switch back and forth from a student’s theme to their teacher’s (my) theme quickly would allow me to help them right there, instead of me having to go back to my desk and pull up their work on my account.

1 Like

You could just give the students the link for your preferred theme for them to use. Then, when it’s time for class, they can just switch to it in the menu. It only takes a few seconds to do. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you know you can change themes in the editor:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.