Bring Back Comments

I hope they can understand that not everyone out there is a bully on comments I see a lot of great things said on comments compliments advice and people getting along not everyone on comments is a bad person sure there people who will bully but not everyone is going to follow the rules we all have been the bully if not were a bystander who did not intervene but its not about kicking them its whether or not they learn from there mistake I speak for everyone when I say this that not every one will do the best thing but we sure can change and that’s whats important now i’m going to say this please bring back the comments and be more watchful on them instead but I will not force you to do this but it’s for you to decide admin plus the people that vote thank you for your consideration!
Lets also help contribute to making Replit a better place for all users!

22 Likes

hi thank you everyone for liking this and voting for this i really appreciate it and have a great day!

5 Likes

Replit not only removed comments, but the whole community tab. That may be bad, but they removed the run button as well. Now it’s just Github with an IDE and static hosting requires a credit card. Replit needs to revert these changes.

8 Likes

That is not true. Well, depends.

3 Likes

Sorry to say, but they did.

You can still go to https://replit.com/community/all though.

2 Likes

It’s not a “tab” in the traditional sense, but it’s there. (They’re kinda trying to drain it out so you might forget, and they’ll probably eventually kill it off)

6 Likes

oh, the link is just lower down

3 Likes

Heyyyyy, why do you think that Bounties would also be down there? :eyes:

Like that’s the list of things they’ll eventually kill off (besides maybe docs).

2 Likes

Why would they kill off extensions?

2 Likes

Because, don’t they use repl.co domains?

2 Likes

I think there was a Replay Ask link at the bottom…

4 Likes

There used to be. Guess they’re trying to kill off all forms of community, huh?

5 Likes

i agree, it sucks not having comments not everyone wanted that now there is not really a point in playing some games, for example, what if someone found a bug or a glitch and the creator hasnt found it, or if someone found out how to get infinite points or something like that, or someone could make online friends or real life friends, there is so much comments could do.

6 Likes

i still have the run button

edit: oh wait i just realized what run button they meant its the one that was in the front pages of repls right?

5 Likes

Idk why they deleted comments. But I think they aren’t going to bring it back.

5 Likes

I agree. I wont even argue agaisnt this.

2 Likes

Judewon, idk why she deleted the comments. there is a chance that they’d bring it back

2 Likes

They* (typos, my bad)

2 Likes

dude i cant even use the community thing anymore, it is blocked :sob:

2 Likes

I would also like to say lets make sure to stay on topic on the bring back comments chat otherwise they might close this topic and then no one would be able to vote