Brand new - and don't know (or want to know) how to code

Apologies if I missed this in the forum, but I would like to sync some information from my ERP (sorta like NetSuite) to my WooCommerce website, and need someone that I can hire (or create a bounty?) to make this happen. Is Replit the right tool to find someone? Or should I explore something else?

Replit is a great tool! There are plenty of experienced developers, and you can just use the bounty system as you said. The only thing I would say replit is not good for is a large scale project that requires multiple developers, as I don’t think there are bounty hunter groups, or any project that needs to maintained.

2 Likes

Hi - thank you! Can you point me in the right direction on how best to set a bounty? Or is it just as easy as “here is a bounty for $x. We need to tie these items from this system to that system.” and then folks will contact us for the credentials to make the magic happen?

I’d recommend this video made by the official Replit YouTube channel: Bounty Posters - YouTube

Unfortunately I don’t have the time right now to explain the steps in creating a bounty. But that video does it well!

I think it works like that, after you post your bounty with enough detail, applicants will appear, and once you accept one it gives you each others contact info. I would not say magic, communication is good, don’t make sure they are on track to what you want, but that is the gist.

1 Like

Thanks for the video and feedback - I’m off to the races. Really appreciate it!

2 Likes