0 voters

How many bounties have you solved?

• None
  • 1-5
  • 6-10
  • 11-20
  • 20+

0 voters

How many bounties are you currently working on?

• None
  • 1-5
  • 6-10
  • 10+

0 voters

How many bounties have you applied for?

• None
  • 1-5
  • 6-10
  • 10+

0 voters

How many cycles have you spent on bounties (for posters)?

• None
  • 500-2,000
  • 2,001-3,000
  • 3,001-5,000
  • 5,001-10,000
  • 10,000+

0 voters

How many cycles have you earned in bounties (for hunters)?

• None
  • 500-2,000
  • 2,001-3,000
  • 3,001-5,000
  • 5,001-10,000
  • 10,000+

0 voters

2 Likes

Wow @dragonhunter1 you’ve earned 10k+ cycles? How do you manage to be accepted to bounties?

2 Likes

It was honestly a special thing, so it was not a public bounty, but it was still through the bounty system.

3 Likes

Cool
I wish I got accepted to bounties xD

2 Likes

You have to be REALLY good at coding and have enough dedication to do bounty stuff. If you write bad code, you don’t really have a problem. If you’re being PAID to write code, then you can’t just do it badly. I also know communication is key; you get rated on that. That’s why I haven’t applied for any bounties; I am a noob at coding I need to get better at programming. I also don’t have a good way to communicate and I don’t have the level of dedication required for bounties.

6 Likes

Since when were you me?

4 Likes

I’ve done my fair share of bounties (~80K cycles) and some of them are just mentally draining. I remember there was this one poster who kept breaking the code in the repl (I made the mistake of sharing it with them early on), and this other poster who requested me to actually make marketing materials for the product in order to receive the money (that wasn’t part of the original scope). I stopped doing bounties after that.

To be successful in bounties you pretty much had to either constantly check the bounties page or scrape it for new bounties (this is what I did). The easy ones get picked off fast.

I don’t know… I would consider myself good but not really really good

6 Likes

I don’t know about the first one, honestly you only need basic knowledge for some of the smaller ones. The second, definitely, you can’t take on a bounty and then just give up or decide you don’t have the time or something like that.

3 Likes

I wrote an article on writing good applications to help you get accepted a while back. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.