Bot doesn't stay online, but has no errors!

Question: What is wrong or what am I doing wrong?

Repl link/Link to where the bug appears: im not sure how to link this but this is my project @desertpsycho/Mars-Music-Project

Screenshots, links, or other helpful context: my bot has stayed online and working fine for the longest time, even with changes within the code. recently however, my bot has been going offline A LOT. I checked with the uptime hosting website I use, got their premium subscription and realized my bot still wasn’t working. Did more research and realized buying Replit Core was kinda silly because my bot has Always on and 4x boosted and still doesnt stay on. I contact support to ask where can I find always on again, and they’ve said they changed it to deployments. I try deployments… failed to deploy because blah blah. So I look THAT up and it says, if my webview page shows “Hmm… We couldn’t reach this Repl ## Make sure this Repl has a port open and is ready to receive HTTP traffic.” that means thats why it wont deploy, but im not understanding what I’m doing wrong since the bot works fine, has no errors, etc but just does not stay online.

code snippet

Hi @desertpsycho , welcome to the forums!
Try deploying your repl as a Reserved VM, with the Background worker option. This makes your bot be 99.9% uptime.
Hope this helps!