Beginner question regarding GUI

Question:

Beginner question regarding GUI

I have been doing some Python coding for a while directly in the visual studio terminal

But If I would like to code some thing really easy but visual - what kind of programs/solutions should I use then ?

Im stil on a beginner level but I think it would be more fun to se the GUI change as Im koding.

Thanks for the help !

best reg. Patrikc

Repl link/Link to where the bug appears:

Screenshots, links, or other helpful context:

code snippet

Hi @patrikgyllhamn!
If you feel a little bit more ready to dive into graphical coding, I suggest that instead of using python, try out HTML and CSS. It may sound like a bit step, but it really isn’t too hard to get the hang of. In fact, here is a good course: W3Schools.

2 Likes

If you would like to make a program that has a graphical output in python, then use the pygame package (use pygame repl template). You will have to learn quite a bit about pygame before you can do much with it though.

3 Likes

What GUI module are you using now?
You could use turtle for drawing or tkinter for small user interfaces.

4 Likes

Oh hi, there are mulitple ways to creat a GUI in pygame:

• Turtle, use by import turtle and use functions like turtle.forward(10)
  • Tkinter, use by import tkinter. I haven’t learned this yet so you could look it up
  • Pygame, much more complex and I myself am learning it, look it up on a tutorial. import pygame

If you need any help with these, you could use the Replit AI(It refills every month).

1 Like