Become a writer for my blog

Even when I keep pulling it I can’t press the button. Im on iPad BTW. Also what kind of posts should we write exactly, could I write certain tutorials on how to use JSON with Python and such?

oh weird i’ll take a look, give me a sec

1 Like

Gautam, logo’s messed up aswell.

3 Likes

As @SketchxGFX mentioned, the avatars for authors are off-center.

3 Likes

I’ll fix that shortly, sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: fixed now

1 Like

Alr I subscribed @CoderGautamYT

2 Likes

Sent invites to everyone who asked and signed up, pls check your email for an invite (cant list everyone since Im losing track lol)

1 Like

It says I need to create a new account?

Use the same email that you used to sign up

Its for a staff account

1 Like

Okay I did realize the save is a bit buggy…I will take a look. For now try enabling desktop mode, zoom in a bit then zoom out and you should see the save button appear towards the bottom I was able to use this.method.to get it working on my.phone but I’ll fix the css soon

1 Like

@CoderGautamYT whenever I try to write a page about myself, it says I don’t have permission, am I not allowed to write those just tutorials and other things like that?

1 Like

Wdym page about yourself, just try to write tutorials pls, can you send a screenshot of the message?

1 Like

The writing dashboard is just PC/Laptop optimized for now, so Im not providing support for issues on Ipads / Mobile devices. Super sorry about this, though you should be able to resolve the majority of things by using desktop mode. The reader is optimized for all devices though

Could I please get auth access @CoderGautamYT?

Sending out the next round of invites within 24 hours, need some time to make sure it’s stable and bugs are fixed. Btw adding post view counts soon so you can see how many people actually read your stuff.

@CoderGautamYT

censor the access token?

What do you mean by that?

There is a “Staff Access Token” in your image

2 Likes

But wouldn’t I have one due to being a writer and allow me to write a page, or is that not how it works?

1 Like