Automaticly close open bounties 30 days past due date

Describe your feature request
30 days after a bounty was due and it is still open the bounty should automatically be closed and cycles refined.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
Over time the bounties page will be filled with old bounties that had no activity from the poster leading to it being open for a long time.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
I was thinking about what happens to bounties that get no activity from the poster and how they would fil the bounties page over time.

8 Likes

I agree there might need to be some adjustments to the Bounties page as time goes on. Maybe filters to show older bounties first?

2 Likes

That won’t do anything when the bounty poster does nothing and doesn’t log in. For example, Im applied to a bounty with a total of 17 apps and the poser hasn’t logged in a week [1].

1. They have since logged in and I did the bounty ↩︎

1 Like

Ah. So if the bounty poster doesn’t log in within 30 days of applications coming in, there should be automatic clean up and all their posted bounties should be hidden / deleted?

1 Like

No if the bounty due date pasted by more than 30 days with no activity (a hunter getting accepted then leaving for example) it should be closed.

3 Likes

I agree with this. Bounties are now clottered up with 1-4 month old bounties instead of new ones. This feature being implemented makes it easier for us bounty hunters. Also, please don’t consider this necroposting, since nothing has been done about this.

10 Likes

Replit staff just said they will be looking into options for this on the community slack!

6 Likes

Replit staff have been closing stale bounties manually

3 Likes