Automatic Replace my orginal Program file to some Unknown program when my repo is in stoped possition

Dear Replit Support Team,

I am writing to report a concerning issue with my Repl program. Recently, I have noticed that it is automatically running some malicious program files, and as a result, my original files are being overwritten or deleted without my consent.

Although I have tried to fix this issue by deleting the unwanted program files and changing the configuration settings, it seems that after a day or two, the program reverts to an unwanted state again.

This is a serious issue that is preventing me from working efficiently and productively. I would appreciate your urgent assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible. Please let me know what steps I can take to prevent this from happening in the future, and how I can restore my files to their original state.

As you can see in the attached picture, I have a main.py file and several other supporting .py files. However, when I try to access my project, it shows that the main.py file does not exist and some .js files are present instead.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Yuvraj

Closing, this is a duplicate of: Repl Program Running Malicious Files and Overwriting Originals

1 Like